Software Engineer Manager
Drive tech team from prestigious background
Open culture to influence and empower business
About Our Client
One of Indo's leading "Financial Ecommerce", our client is backed by international investors and connections with Silicon Valley. Currently looking to expand their operations across Indonesia.
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will act as the right hand man of the CTO. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing, growing your team as well as your team member's promotions, hiring, etc.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers to develop their skills and grow their careers
- Lead and execute team to build features, to maintain codes, improve and clean the code that your team owns
- Strategize and design best tech practices
- Make sure the code that your team owns will be available 24/7 and you're willing to troubleshoot and maintain the services that your team owns
- Work together with product manager to set the feature specs and set the target deadline.
- Drive the projects so you can meet the deadline with your team
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Computer Science or related field. Or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer
- Has high level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
- Experience building scalable web services
- Proven record of good mentor-ship and leadership in delivering high quality projects
- At least 2 years experience working in a good tech oriented company (or if you don't have it, you can prove to us that you can gain the respect from a team of smart engineers and you can lead them to greatness)
What's on Offer
- Manage a team of top engineers hailed from Silicon Valley and prestigious universities (UI, ITB, Stanford, Cornell, etc).
- Flat hierarchy organization - flexibility to influence projects and team members
- Work closely with co-founders