Global IT Software Company
Join RnD team
About Our Client
A global software company that provides Next-Generation Commodity Trade Risk Management software (CTMR). A market leader for over 30+ years, their platform and solutions is trusted among global FT 500 companies to provide advanced product and analytic driven business solutions. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in London, Zurich, Dubai, Singapore, and Jakarta.
Currently expanding their current Development and R&D Center in Jakarta, where you'll be working in advance large scale SaaS.
As part of our expansion plan for our APAC Research & Development (R&D) Team in Jakarta, we are seeking a Senior/Lead Software Engineer I - C# .Net to join us and improve our software product offerings.
You will participate in the R&D of service oriented Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software solutions, with a particular focus on customizations to the core product, for power and gas utilities, agriculture, energy industry. Previous CTRM experience is not essential; instead, this is a great opportunity to learn about CTRM in the energy trading industry.
- User interface- usability, responsiveness, aesthetics for optimal user experience.
- Application of Server- Object-Oriented (SOO) design principles, design service oriented API's, polymopherism, encapsulation and inheritance.
- Data Model Design Principles, including normalization, primary key and foreign key relationships, indexing strategies for performance tuning, and data model constraints.
- Perform unit & performance testing.
- Ensure adherence to agile development/methodology.
- Create, maintain and enhance Allegro's product suite (Trade, Valuation, Settlement, Hedge, Connect, etc.).
The Successful Applicant
Depending on the role, we are looking for a number of tech stack:
- Backend - .Net, C#
- Architect - NodeJS, Python, or Golang
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent to around 2-8 years' experience in software design and development.
- SQL on SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase or Access.
- Experience of Rational and Large Databases.
- Experience of 3rd Tier architecture.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to work and communicate with a team.
- Ability to speak, read and understand basic English.
What's on Offer
Join a global software company, and experience life in an R&D environment. By joining us, you'll be exposed in building emerging enterprise technology. Outside of career growth, we provide dynamic working environment, including:
- Sports activities / company events
- Training and Development
- Inclusive and Diverse Environment
- Competitive Salary Package
- Health Insurance (full coverage)