Social Media Manager
Leading Global Brand
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading Global Cosmetic Brand. With strong presence in Indonesia they are currently looking for additional team member to manage social media oversee the emerging channels in the market.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company's products and services
- Conceptualise, create and manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activites. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Adaptation of the Marketing and Communications Strategy into this web-based communication tool
- Create and continuously update, in collaboration with Online Project Supervisor, the corporate account for LINE@
- Provides relevant and timely feedback to Global Team to develop agile, responsive and appropriate online and mobile applications for consultants and consumers
The Successful Applicant
This field is closely linked to marketing and brand management. The individual doing this job needs to be a hands-on person with an eye for detail and creative initiative. The Social Media Manager should also be able to multi-task and meet targets. A well versed communicator who can write and speak well is a definite plus.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in English and Art and Communication.
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Speaks, reads, and writes fluently in English and Bahasa
What's on Offer
- Leading Global Brand
- Attractive Remenuration
- International Opportunity