SITE DIRECTOR - PHARMACY
About Our Client
Our client is one of the multinational industry leader in the Pharmaceutical industry in the world. They are looking for a Site Director to head up their operations of their plant.
- Achieve business objective Indonesia Marketing Company
- Managing factory to comply with the law, regulations, guideline and standard.
- Managing factory to align with business objective
- Managing supply chain to ensure supply to Indonesia market is well maintained.
- Ensure that roles and responsibilities and reporting lines are clearly defined throughout the organisation.
- Ensure continuing suitability and effectiveness of the QMS, product quality and GMP/GDP compliance through management reviews and through advocating continual improvement.
- Ensure professional development of the organisation including GMP/GDP and product and process knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should have :
- Degree in Pharmacy, Engineering or other related science background
- At least 10 years in pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in GMP standard and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong in analytical skill
- Fluent in English is a must
What's on Offer
- Market Leader
- Attractive remuneration package
- Overseas Exposure