Senior Tax Manager
Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
Good remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a Huge business globally, one of the biggest player within their industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Senior Tax Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Supervise and coordinate the Company's tax compliance covering the filing of appropriate tax returns with the Local Governments in Indonesia including, but not limited to, Companies Income Tax , Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax and Personal Income Tax, import duties, pension deductions and all other employer-employee-related taxes, statutory contributions, levies, rates and assessments etc
- Responsible for the prompt payment of all taxes, statutory contributions, levies, rates and assessments due to the Local Government as the case may be.
- Liaise with the Company's tax consultants and advisers on all matters and provide necessary support to them for timely response to tax queries and resolution and closure of all tax audits and investigations, processing and obtainment of the Company's annual corporate tax clearance.
- Co-ordinate the documentation of the Company's TP policy and any update thereto from time to time, and work with the appropriate personnel of the Company to ensure compliance with the Transfer Pricing (TP) Regulations as necessary
- Liaise with the Company's tax consultants and advisers to obtain fiscal incentives, grants and benefits as the Company may be entitled to from the appropriate Government agencies and ensure their efficient utilization.
- In all cases, to work closely with the Company's tax consultants and advisers to achieve the Company's financial, fiscal and commercial objectives.
- Review all contracts to ensure tax efficiency and optimization and seek advice from the Company's tax adviser's and consultants as appropriate.
- Manage all tax risks associated with the Company's business
- Ensure that all agreements registered and other relevant government agencies are up to date and valid for tax purposes.
- By himself/herself and or with the Company's tax consultants and advisers, to develop, articulate and implement the Company's tax strategy, evaluate and monitor progress thereon periodically.
- Coordinate with the payroll function/team to ensure accurate and timely tax calculation and remittance and resolution of tax audit issues.
- Advise the Company on changes and tax laws and regulations and analyse the impact on the Company's business and its response there to.
The Successful Applicant
- Local Indonesian
- The candidate should be having total experience of 13-15 years in various field of tax and have particularly managed and supervised tax department for 8-10 years.
- Having Full knowledge of all the Indonesian tax laws and must have handled tax audits directly.
- Can communicate in English as well.
- Should be open to do frequent travels.
- Preference for candidates form similar businesses.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Good remuneration package