- Fast-paced working environment
- Exciting job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
We are currently partnering up with a High-end Hospitality Development company in Nusa Tenggara Barat and to assist in realizing their ambitious growth plans, they are looking for exceptional Senior Project Manager to join the team.
- As a representative of the Company, you will need to be a hands-on individual and lead the planning, coordination, and control of projects from inception to completion.
- Assess and resolve technical site coordination issues.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer on a regular basis on the progress, costs and quality of the project(s) and obtain authority from key stakeholders for any decisions/instructions required to ensure continuity in the design function.
- You will also have primary responsibility for the financial well-being of the project. A primary measure of your performance will be the ability to deliver within the fee established for the project and, therefore, optimising the revenues generated.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Develop and implement the Project Management Plan.
- Develop the project budget and manage expenditure to achieve completion within budget.
- Develop and manage the project master programme.
- Monitor compliance with the construction program and identify mitigation plans if the project is in delay.
- Implement change control processes.
- Proactively identify risks and issues and formulate risk mitigation plans.
- Chair meetings and ensure minutes are actioned in a timely manner.
- Provide timely regular reporting on project progress, cost, key risks and decisions required.
- Carry out contract administration duties including issuing payment certificates.
- Manage the planning and implementation of Health & Safety before and during construction
The Successful Applicant
The role involves the execution of duties to the highest possible standards. It is expected that the Senior PM's role is to ensure sound people and project management, and will require the following key qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in Architecture, or Civil Engineering from a recognized university
- At least 10 years' project management experience with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Hospitality sector in Indonesia.
- Strong on-site technical knowledge
- Previous experience in PM consultancy firms is highly desirable.
- Highly proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in administering local building contracts.
- Meticulous and highly organized
What's on Offer
The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
Fair remuneration package based on experience