Senior Project Manager - Bored Pile and Diaphragm Walls
Fast-paced working environment
Exciting job with great scope of growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading construction company that provides services in Substructure/Basement construction, groundworks, remediation and earthworks amongst many others. Offering a multi-disciplined specialist contracting service has enabled the business to grow and retain an excellent level of repeat business.
- Be responsible for both short form and long form report outlining the progress of the works, actual cost, forecast and highlighting any problems and issues for resolution. Attend progress meetings with Client.
- Responsible for the co-ordination between the construction, design, procurement and commercial departments to ensure the substructure sub-contracts are awarded and work started in accordance with the schedule of works.
- To create a high performing substructure team through the setting of clear targets via the team plan and complying with the performance management process for all team members.
- Promote and deliver a collaborative environment throughout all members of the team including stakeholders and the supply chain. Establish and maintain site organisation and facilitate effective communications between the Employer's representatives
- To ensure performance management process and ensure the appropriate training is planned and delivered.
- Managing the overall delivery of the project program in accordance with client expectations
- Managing sub-contractors, Consultants and other strategic relationships
- Assigning resources to deliver works within budget, time, quality and regulatory standards
- Monitoring and guiding workflow, setting daily, weekly, and long-term project goals
- Managing specialist functions of design, estimating, engineering, procurement and construction.
- Reviewing progress against plans, contractual arrangements, and delivery milestones
The Successful Applicant
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
- Age preference - 35 to 45 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years site-based experience, with 5 years in a project management role
- Experience with a range of contract models including Construct only and Design and Construction projects
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to drive positive outcomes with key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an established company with a wonderful history, culture and reputation.
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience