Senior Product Advisor - Insurtech
Pioneering new business
Build your own team
About Our Client
One of the leading health technology start-up in Indonesia, that has strategic partnership with international unicorn and also backed by global insurance company.
- Create high quality insurance products through defining road-map and set product vision.
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through market/user research, competitive analysis and feedback from counterparts.
- Plan commercial schemes, pricing and tactics, along with identifying potential insurance partners.
- Build advisory boards to gather additional feedback and validate product plans and design.
- Create prioritisation of development and work with cross-functional team in harmony.
- Touch upon iterative process to ensure business objectives are being met.
- Drive road-map implementation in collaboration with Growth Team: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Have min. 7 years experience in Insurance Industry, preferably in Product Development.
- Additional value for candidate that has experience in Business Development, Actuary Pricing, and Commercial Planning.
- Great intuition but also data driven. You understand market very well, but act, work and plan with series of data.
- You create and nurture the product like real business owner.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to pioneer new business unit.
- Abundant room for improvement and being creatives.
- International working environment and exposure for international opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration packages.