Senior Plant Manager - Major Beverage Manufacturing Firm
Customer experience focus oriented firm.
Dynamic and growth oriented firm.
About Our Client
A successful brand in Indonesia, with presence throughout Indonesia, they come with one of the most sought products in the consumer market. The key success of the company's business is on driving quality and differentiated products and embracing changes to optimize and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Manufacturing professional to drive and manage one of the biggest beverage plant in Indonesia.
This role will report to the Regional Director and the role will be responsible for several varied and experienced managers professional within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for business operations including finance, HR, production, maintenance, quality, logistics, warehouse and distribution through the management team.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components, and able to increase production efficiency.
- Key member of the senior management team working closely with S&OP to ensure business objectives are met.
- Site OH&S responsibility, able to build the prime vision of a zero accident workplace culture
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Development and implementation of cost minimisation strategies.
- Costumer focus oriented; Coordination between production, quality, engineering and contract manufacturing departments.
- Site negotiations and interactions with Union and local representatives.
- Responsibility for contract and company product delivery performance.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for Safety, Quality, and Efficiency improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- More than 5 years of experience as a Plant Manager in a beverage manufacturing firm.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Strong business improvement acumen added with experience in managing complex plant in a fast paced working environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working within one of the biggest plant in Indonesia.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.