- Good Career progression
- Strong company brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest brand within its industry. Due to their recent expansion plan, they are looking to create a new role within their organization.
- Develop the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency.
- Lead the cost reduction process with both fixed and variable cost components, and able to increase production efficiency.
- Key member of the senior management team working closely with S&OP to ensure business objectives are met.
- Site OH&S responsibility, able to build the prime vision of a zero accident workplace culture
- Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands.
- Setting and management of operating budget.
- Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
- Development and implementation of cost minimisation strategies.
- Responsibility for contract and company product delivery performance.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 5 years of experience as a Plant Manager in a good MNC Manufacturing brand.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Strong business improvement acumen added with experience in managing complex plant in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
- Organizational Agility orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working within one of the biggest plant in Indonesia.