Senior Mechandising Manager- MNC Trading
Working for multinational company
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing trading company in Southeast Asia. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they are looking for the right talent to join their dynamic team to expand their business in Indonesia as Senior Merchandising Manager.
- Coordinated internal teams to produce, assemble, assign and ship albums
- Reviewed and met with design and merchandising teams to go over priority of tasks on a weekly basis or daily
- Wrote reviews and handled any personnel issues
- Participated on Management and Marketing Teams giving input on upcoming projects, event and policies. Prepared and presented ideas.
- Evaluated UPS and FedEx contracts. Met with account executives and coordinated any special requests or needs.
- Prepared material and occasionally attended trade shows for our industry
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum university degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Able to manage an active team with strong supervisory skills to achieve approved targets.
- Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
- Capable to set clear targets and, through effective communication, share those goals with team.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
What's on Offer
- Working for multinational company
- Strong growth potential
- Attractive remuneration package