Senior Market Access & Pricing Manager - Healthcare Company
Interesting bonus scheme
About Our Client
Our client is named one of the top healthcare companies. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Market Access & Pricing with prior experiences in related roles.
The position will be responsible for providing strategic vision, leadership, tactical expertise and support to all aspects of pricing, reimbursement, public affairs and market access.
- Develop pricing strategies, evaluate effectiveness of pricing strategies and modifies pricing structures as needed.
- Maintain and regularly update a pricing history database.
- Assess pricing and market access risks arising from pricing changes.
- Identify opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction.
- Accountable for providing leadership in developing and implementing market access strategy both for public and private, developing and communicating the value proposition, generating payer evidence, and optimizing National Formulary listing and reimbursement.
- Perform partnering internal stakeholders to ensure integrated profit maximizing approach to market.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth experience in market access & pricing. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta, and looking for Indonesian nationality.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must.
- Experiences in managing market access, pricing, analyst for minimum 4-5 years
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong and proven leadership
What's on Offer
There is an exquisite opportunity for the successful candidate:
- Career Progression
- Interesting bonus scheme
- Medical Benefits