Senior Manager Quality Assurance
Brand new position
About Our Client
Our client is Multinational Company with a good working environment and strong learning culture. To aid a fast moving business pace and massive growth opportunity, our client needs a strong Senior Manager Quality Assurance who will be the lead to improve the company's manufacturing performance.
- Responsible for the strategy, administration, and direction of the Quality Assurance organization. Directs all aspects of Quality Assurance, using a well-grounded understanding of technical, scientific and regulatory issues.
- Monitors the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Directly supervises employees in the Quality Assurance organization.
- Develops, administers, and maintains quality systems required to ensure the company's products are in compliance with quality standards and regulations.
- Member of the QMT, with responsibility for assigning and monitoring all CAPA activities.
- Functions as an integral member of new product development teams. Responsible for ensuring compliance during the design control and design transfer processes.
- Participates in new product development team meetings, technical design reviews, and phase gate design review meetings to contribute quality assurance requirements and considerations.
- Leads risk management activities throughout the product lifecycle, including new product development and post production risk management.
- Regularly reviews quality system standard operating procedures and work instructions, making changes as necessary to ensure compliance and efficiency Quality Assurance processes.
- Provides input to the Management Review and Quality Review Board processes.
- Responds to nonconformities identified in internal audits, and to corrective / preventive actions assigned to Quality Assurance.
- Part Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree required (engineering or technical field) Male/Female.
- Preferably from multinational B2B company background. A 6 Sigma qualification will be an added value.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the automotive industry, including demonstrative exposure to product development and manufacturing of devices.
- Strong analytical capability, having good SPC knowledge and Used to work on deadline based and under pressure situation, self motivated person.
- Advance in English both verbal & written.
- Willing to work in Surabaya area (point of hire Surabaya).
- Management experience in a complex quality assurance / quality systems field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding ensure all relevant operational procedures are properly implemented in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001. Support on Occupational Health & Safety - to ensure the management system of HSE has been set, organized, implemented and maintained in accord with OHSAS standards in his/her job.
- Ability to provide leadership to others in the organization through influence, innovative practices and coaching skills to foster a corporate culture that of responsiveness, compliance awareness, self-regulation, quality system ownership, challenge of status quo, and continuous improvement in order to achieve the highest level of compliance.
- Excellent problem solving methodology, using industry accepted concepts and tools to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways as they apply to compliance issues.
- Possesses a strong scientific and technical background, sufficient to establish credibility with senior management as well as the manufacturing and product development teams.
- Hands-on ability to sort through technical complexities and work in a flexible changing environment
- Ability to work varied and extended hours/days, as business dictates.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent environment to work and learning
- Local and international career development opportunity