Senior Manager (Pricing) - Tech Start Up
One of the unicorns in Indonesia.
About Our Client
Are you one of the self-starters who is passionate with technology, data, and the thirst for learning about what works and what will not work? If you tick all the boxes, our client is looking to bring on board a Senior Manager (Pricing) to join their growing business.
You will be joining a lean team, working with highly energetic entrepreneurs with strong track records in running successful technology-based businesses.
Reporting to the Head of Pricing, you will be working with a team of high-achievers with diverse background, and you are required to plan, execute, and optimize the pricing strategy from the demand side. Other responsibilities include:
- Handling and managing multiple projects, and working with large amounts of data.
- Adding structure to complex problem statements.
- Leveraging data and analytics to drive pricing insights.
- Formulating and driving new creative and insightful communication.
- Collaborating with relevant team members to build reporting and pricing analytics capabilities.
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders to develop clear market positioning.
- Providing deep understanding of how pricing is done.
- Introducing improvements on the pricing strategy that has been implemented.
- Contributing to the direct impact on driving sales growth of each product.
- Influencing the price points of the product listings.
- Developing strategies with the senior marketing team to help achieve the company's goals.
- Building pricing models targeting different customer groups based on differences in their behaviors.
- Identifying levers to improve price perception from the customers' point of views.
- Setting up processes for pricing activities required, which include price monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, and has strong analytics skill. This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in a fast-paced environment. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management experience in the management consultancy, or analytic or pricing role.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Experience working in other countries will be highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of data analytics tools (MS Excel, SQL) would be preferred.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and ability to make decisions.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, motivation and flexibility.
- Prior experience in managing an online platform with at least 10 million visitors per month.
What's on Offer
Besides being part of a company which experience tremendous growth, and a strong market presence in their origin country, other offers are:
- Excellent remuneration.
- Experience to be part of a newly set-up company in Indonesia with clear vision and mission.