Senior Manager of Corporate Communications & Sustainability
Corporate Communications and Sustainability Senior Manager
International Beverages Company based in Jakarta
About Our Client
Our client is a part of an International Beverages brand with a strong local presence.
This position will play an integral role in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating the corporate communications objectives of the Company.
- Internal communications: Activating the regular internal communications about the Company's value, which includes employees engagement on CSR initiatives.
- External Communications: Manage all Corporate Communications and also developing all communications materials (company profiles, management public address, points of interests, etc)
- Playing an integral role in designing the Company's website design
- Company events/sponsorship related to the Company
This position will also be required to take lead on Corporate Responsibility throughout all business operations.
- Identify opportunities and activities to leverage and boost corporate image and reputation to both internal and external stakeholders from CR perspective.
- Establish cross division network and communications across the company to allow internal buy in and smooth implementation of CR initiatives;
- Plan, develop, implement CR objectives, and initiatives in accordance with the company's sustainability framework;
- Develop a sponsorship guidelines and system that will help to identify appropriate projects are in line with corporate strategy;
- Identify and manage third-party partners to administer community/social development projects for the corporate.
- At the community level - Establish direct contact with operations team to oversee/monitor the community investment programs and budgeting
- Ensuring that programs are in line with all necessary target
One other key responsibility for this position is to be the champion of crisis management.
- Issues and media monitoring;
- Issue/Crisis management handling and developing relevant procedures;
- Crisis simulation training;
- Activating the Crisis Management Team if necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have at least 12-15 years of experience in Corporate Communications, preferably from a consumer goods company. Proven experience in Crisis Management, CSR and Social Media channels will be a big plus. You will need to be a strong communicator with the ability to think strategically and implementation. As such, a strong level of proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and fun Corporate Culture
- Leading a team of three in a challenging industry
- Attractive remuneration