Senior Key Account Manager - Retail
Work life balance
About Our Client
Leading retail company specialised in sport apparel.
- Lead team towards delivering sales turnover, margins, and contribution whilst managing sales expense within planned levels.
- Ensure AR collections as per trade terms, DSO objectives and limit bad debts with effective credit management, tracking and credit worthiness of customers.
- Formulate sales development, channel strategies, annual customer plans and ensure execution in line with brand image, presentation and company strategy.
- Develop, negotiate and implement trading terms by customers to drive pay by performance growth, optimizing in-store execution, brand presence, sell-through to represent our brands to consumers according to set standards.
- Build, maintain and expand relationships/ alliances with key customers/ stakeholders, maintaining effective customer service levels to meet order processing, route and order fulfillment.
- Liaise with Marketing team on merchandising support, timely inflow of stocks to service customers, ensuring, prompt action to liquidate old inventory.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team in achieving their daily responsibilities and objectives
The Successful Applicant
- To make the right hires into the Wholesales team.
- To set performance objectives, targets, guidelines and assess all reports, and ensure target achievements.
- Develop the functional and interpersonal skills of direct reports to maximize personnel capabilities.
- Manage all reports as an integrated team by setting team objectives, targets and guidelines to build a stronger team.
- Ensure smooth cooperation and alignment between all direct reports and all interfaces.
What's on Offer
- Wide network
- Work life balance