Senior Fullstack Engineer
Vibrant working environment
Application used by tens of thousands of users
About Our Client
Our client is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. They have developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness through their mobile app.
Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Factor Linux/Unix OS system internals, data storage, computing resources, microservices in the produced software architecture.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices.
- Work closely with other JULO engineers, products, data scientists, operations
The Successful Applicant
Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming languages: Python, Node.js, and Golang. Especially for building backend services.
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming languages: Vue, Angular, or similar. Especially for building web clients.
- Highly skilled in designing complex real world database structures and storing, managing, and analyzing large amounts of data in SQL.
- Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that brings source code in a text file to running code in production.
- Experience in agile development processes and applications such as Jira.
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 5 years of diverse software development experience and teams.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills in English
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Learning and collaborating opportunities