- Indonesia's first legal-tech consultation platform
- Be part of pioneer team
About Our Client
Our client is Indonesia's first legal-tech consultation platform that provides advocates (lawyers, attorneys) and clients (workforce unions, individual and businesses) the accessibility, transparency, and efficiency to legal services
- Developing front-end web architecture
- Developing/extending front-end components
- Ensuring responsiveness and scalability of applications
- Understand and translate business requirements into a functional and appealing interactive application
- Collaborate with backend engineers and another tribe to improve usability and be responsible for visual elements that our users can interact with
- Own parts of the system and continuously work to improve them in an agile environment performance
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science or related major.
- At least 3 years of experience in Web Frontend Development, using VueJS, ReactJS, Svelte (based on priority), along with its state management implementations eg. Vuex, Redux, Cookies etc.
- Have a good understanding in using NuxtJs, NextJS (based on priority) Frameworks and its lifecycle.
- Have a good understanding in Component-based Architecture.
- Experienced and have solid understanding of RESTful API
- Excellent understanding on what quality code is and how to achieve them in a frontend application.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node, etc.
- Experienced in using Tailwind or Bootstrap.
- Experienced in using Cloud environments.
- Exposure to UI/UX is nice to have.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
What's on Offer
- Hybrid work
- Competitive benefits
- High Growth