- Report and work directly with the Finance Director
- Opportunity to become a key role in the decision making process
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Manufacturing company with large operations around the globe. It has many different products, developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Preparation and management of financial forecasting and budgets
- Preparation of financial reports for periodic strategy reviews
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast- Arrange, manage and control the use of the budget and develop improvements.
- Analyze and provide inputs and recommendation about monthly financial statement report
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and projects to assist in Cash management.
- Technical accounting support to operating businesses.
- Supporting on a variety of ad hoc projects as required.
- Provides timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses, in an easy to understand format such as tables, charts and graphs.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong financial background and a solid understanding of finance and accounting, as well as some years of experience in a MNC business with matrix structure. We're looking for a dynamic professional with a strong ownership, a can-do attitude, good leadership skills and initiative to drive changes that impact the entire organization, including the ability to influence and motivate others, not limited to conflict resolution.
- Bachelor degree, majored in Accounting/Finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- At least 5 - 7 years of working experience in similar roles
- Familiar with SAP
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
What's on Offer
- Be a part of strong multinational manufacturing company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization