- *Excellent career prospects
- *Growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a Growing Logistics company with large operations in Indonesia. It has developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets.
- Provide support for organization financial profitability through monitor and control actual cost spending against forecast/budget.
- Ensuring the accuracy and correctness of financial accounting report through control the accounting process, review the monthly general ledger and balance sheet reconciliation, and yearly audit process.
- Provide support to organization cashflow performance through good management of operating working capital by appropriate coordination with other related function in the organization.
- Provide accurate and informative management accounting reports to Local, Regional and HQ management for business decisions.
- Analyse and advice feasibility of capital expenditures proposals from related department/management team, suggest alternative funding, provide support to acquire approvals from HQ, monitoring its actual spending and progress, control the project implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, majored in Accounting/Finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA)
- At least 5 7 years of working experience in similar roles
- Willing to be based in Surabaya
- You will have excellent command of Microsoft Excel, strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Strong leadership and highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a growing logistics company with wonderful culture, history and reputation
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization
- Opportunity to work in Surabaya