Senior Finance Manager - Healthcare
About Our Client
Our client is the first and one of the top niche brand for Healthcare Industry in Indonesia. They are currently looking for highly motivated, dynamic, and independent Senior Finance Manager to make a key contribution to the business.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- A minimum 10 years of xperience in Finance Industry
- Having a Big Four public accountant background in Indonesia is a must
- Strong communication in English and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and work collaboratively with senior company leaders
- Excellent excel skills, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to give a commercial decisions
- Working closely with C-level