Senior Finance Manager - Big MNC Company
Finance function for the organization
Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational Manufacturing company, with strong presence locally as well as globally. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The Senior Finance Manager will be reporting to the Regional Finance Director. This position manages Finance accounting/Costing functions for the subsidiaries including GL, revenue, AR, costing, financial reporting and business analysis. On top of that you will also be needed to review and analyze Management Reports for the subsidiaries company.
- Responsible for accounting books for the subsidiaries in Indonesia
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly forecast
- Collaborate with plant management team regarding annual operation budgets
- Assist in cash flow management
- Liaise with HQ and tax consultants regarding tax issues for Indonesia entity
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Obtain & provide clarity when numbers are off trend and work with the team regarding to the P&L or any strategies related to cost efficiency
- Prepare timely and accurate category/sales plans, forecasts, outlooks and strategic views
- Ensure a seat at the decision table and provide high caliber respected advice / information for all strategic business initiatives
- Manage functionality, usage and continuous improvement of various financial tools, process and procedure
- Provide analytical support
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- Interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills to allow for mutual understanding of problems and development of cooperative solutions
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling function
- Ability to provide financial/analytical support and handle multiple tasks within an open and interactive environment
- Ability to operate in a highly focused, entrepreneurial environment and expected to challenge and influence business decisions based on fact information and meaningful analytics
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting.
What's on Offer
- MNC environment who invest in people and takes pride in the development and continued growth internally.
- High remuneration package based on experience and performance.