Senior Finance Controller
Opportunity to work in a multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the a well-established business in Trading business. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. They are looking to bring on board a dynamic Senior Financial Controller who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a contribution to the business.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analysing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Deliver a full a range of tax services, tax planning, in compliance with laws and regulation within the time frame
- Manage tax disputes, tax audits , tax objection & appeal and relationship with Tax Consultant.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirement; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Develop finance staff as well as increase financial acumen of all employees by training employees.
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years experienced in finance & accounting with minimum 5 years of relevant finance experience in import or export trading business with multinational trading company
- Proven hands-on operational capability within a matrix organisation, with flexibility to adapt evolving company.
- Strong financial background, and an academic degree in accounting, business management or equivalent professional qualification;
- Business level fluency both in local language and English;
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience