Senior Drilling Engineer - Geothermal Project
Attractive Remuneration Package
Multinational Company Experience
About Our Client
Our client is world's leading technical services provider within the oil and gas industry. Moreover they cover comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production, also reservoir performance optimisation.
- Plans and design well programs in compliance with both internal and external regulations.
- Ensure the business objectives delivered efficiently and safely.
- Ensure all design and execution of well programs are integrated into the applicable QHSE Regulation across the entire field.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team that owns the development program.
- Develop cost estimates for all planned well activities.
- Communicate with the execution field on daily basis.
- Lead and supervise a team consist of drilling engineers.
- Familiar with the latest technology and data analytics to track the execution performance as well as the cost control.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to young well engineers and interns.
- Travel to project site on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 year's experience in the Oil&Gas industry, with at least 3 year's experience working in Geothermal Project.
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Must have been in a managerial role with solid experience in Oil&Gas or Geothermal Drilling Activity
- Strong Problem-Solving skills and ability to work in a challenging environment coupled with excellent planning and coordination.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage contractors as well as outsourced partners in orderly and timely.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Multinational Company Experience
- Renewable Energy Project Experience