Senior Data Engineer & Scientist - Agritech Startup
One of the fastest growing startup
About Our Client
One of the fastest growing Indonesian agritech startup, with B2B and B2C platforms, who is committed to empower local fresh produces communities with their ecosystems and supply chain through technology. Recently received A series funding from Singapore and US based ventures.
- Build highly available distributed computing systems and data pipelines at scale
- Design large data warehouses, high performance data processing pipelines, and developing ETL tools or equivalent
- Integrate to various data sources: Databases (SQL & NoSQL), Text Files, Log Files, etc.
- Understanding of software design principles and best practices (test driven development, source control management etc.)
- Transform various data formats: tables, delimited text, free text, JSON, etc
- Proficient with, but not limited to, the following stacks: SQL & NoSQL, code with Shell & Python, Cloud computing i.e. GCP, AWS and UNIX environment.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for great technical skills and beyond; a talent with enormous sense of ownership with growth mindset, equipped with integrity, positivity and excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 3-8 years of professional experience in the field. Graduate from reputable university is preferred
- Fluency with SQL & NoSQL databases and datawarehouse concepts
- Savvy in coding with Shell script & Python
- Familiar with cloud based infrastructure (GCP, AWS, etc.) and UNIX environment
- Knowledge on data architecture, data structure and data governance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to switch between technical and plain language when discussing work
- Able to plan and schedule work in cooperation with business, project and product leads
- Able to work in teams, understand and empathize with all major stakeholders, take the lead on initiatives and direct and manage data engineers
- Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
What's on Offer
- Lean team in a growing startup
- Enormous sense of ownership - running business as if it's your own
- Competitive benefits