Senior Cloud Architect
Maximize your skills in Cloud Technology
Career growth and advancement opportunity
About Our Client
Well-renowned global IT brand in the IT Space.
Responsible for the development of end to end outline solution design for the entire life-cycle of the projects.
You will be working closely work with customers to ensure client's cloud architecture is successfully implemented by assisting them in building their applications and services on the Cloud platform.
Provide clear, continuous and consistent solution architecture leadership at a detailed level within the project.
Create and present solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
Make recommendations regarding technical options to meet business challenges.
You will be responsible to fully understand the unique requirements of each client and partner, provide appropriate cloud solutions and architectures designs based on the organization's cloud services.
To work closely with Enterprise Architecture and Design Teams to ensure that all solutions meet the business needs with the agreed quality of service.
Strong stakeholder management is required to ensure buy-in for the solutions.
Maintain a forward looking perspective on emerging technology developments and their relevance to Business and Technology Strategies.
Architecting and delivering customer-centric platforms utilizing complex integration patterns and cloud services.
Provide assistance to customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto the organization's Cloud platforms. This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases
Create the solutions architecture through analyzing and assessing the customer's requirements, models and portfolios.
Apply a structured IT architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business unit in the context of the enterprise.
Responsible for Demo Development and testing cloud services.
To work within a fast paced technical environment, supporting multiple project delivery teams and proactively managing a pipeline of work that feeds these delivery teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in IT/Computer Science - must have a good understanding in IT and Cloud Computing - networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications on the cloud.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years working experience in Enterprise Architecture Design
- Must possess strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Must have good customer service skills.
- International working experience (or studying abroad) is an added advantage
- Fluency in English is a must. Moreover, the candidate must possess excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills - to be able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams
- Preference with candidates with experience with Java/ PHP/ Python/ Scala/ Go/ C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns
- Experience with Hibernate, Structs, Weblogic or Tomcat server.
- Experience in key customer experience capabilities, including many of the following: Digital Marketing technologies, Data Analytics and customer business intelligence, Web Tagging and Analytics, SEO, Site Search, Ad Management, A/B Testing, MVLP Usability, Accessibility and DDA.
- Experience with setting up environments to do testing on Redis/MySQL/PostgreSQL/NoSQL DB/Hadoop/Spark will be an added advantage.
- Must have passion in cloud technology - a quick learner.
- Must have good business acumen - able to think strategically about the business, products and technical challenges.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to fully utilize your skills in cloud technology.