Attractive remuneration package
International working environment
About Our Client
Our client, Cabot Indonesia is one of the leading chemical companies in its industries. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they offer the right talent for professionals who would like to accelerate their career in Purchasing sector as a Senior Buyer.
- Procures more complex, higher value items for multiple sites.
- Identifies and implements most cost effective and efficient way to purchase small and/or local items
- Researches information and develops new cost-effective sources
- Fosters and maintains positive business relationships with vendors and users
- Ensures timely delivery of goods and services that meet quality, timing and price terms
- Evaluates supplier performance for Regional or Global purchased items as required
- Ensures compliance with Purchasing Ethics, (US) Sabarnes-Oxley legislation, ISO and corporate standards, Values, audit rules, laws, etc.
- Provides training to others. Organizational structure may require Sr. Buyer to play a lead role at certain locations, providing work leadership and guidance to Purchasing staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Purchasing profession and chemical industry
- Preferably 5-7 years industry-related purchasing practice
- Preferably someone who is coming from a management consulting background
- Good communication and project management skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent in computer skills, such as Office products and purchasing applications
- Willing to travel to Cilegon
What's on Offer
- Guaranteed career progression in the company
- Attractive remuneration package
- Leading company in its industry