Senior Buyer - CILEGON
Attractive renumeration package
Leading multinational company in its industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading chemical company and a well-established multinational company. As part of their objectives and growth plans, they offer the right talent for professionals who would like to accelerate their career in Purchasing sector as a Senior Buyer.
- Procures more complex, higher value items for multiple sites.
- Identifies and implements most cost effective and efficient way to purchase small and/or local items
- Researches information and develops new cost-effective sources
- Fosters and maintains positive business relationships with vendors and users
- Ensures timely delivery of goods and services that meet quality, timing and price terms
- Evaluates supplier performance for Regional or Global purchased items as required
- Ensures compliance with Purchasing Ethics, (US) Sabarnes-Oxley legislation, ISO and corporate
standards, Values, audit rules, laws, etc.
- Provides training to others. Organizational structure may require Sr. Buyer to play a lead role at
certain locations, providing work leadership and guidance to Purchasing staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid knowledge of Purchasing profession and chemical industry
- At least 5-7 years industry-related purchasing practice
- Good communication and project management skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent in computer skills, such as Office products and purchasing applications
- Willing to work/travel to Cilegon
What's on Offer
- Guaranteed career progression in the company
- Attractive renumeration package
- Leading company in its industry