Senior Buyer for Automotive
Work in a high dynamic and multicultural company
A well remunerated position with strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Automotive Company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as Senior Buyer you will reporting directly to Site Manager.
- Lead cross-functional team to define and develop segment purchasing strategies.
- Negotiate supplier agreements and commercial issues.
- Maintain good relationship with supplier and conduct a regular business review.
- Monitor the supplier performance and do continuous improvement.
- Work closely with all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure all project is running according to the time line
- Generate cost savings through creativity and cross functional workshops, including engineering, logistics and plant.
- Closely monitor market developments, trends and the best practices available in the market
- Cost analysis skills, be the expert in the assigned commodities on component cost management.
- Make and recommend the best business case
The Successful Applicant
- Min 5 years of purchasing experience.
- University degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- Previous experience in Commercial Vehicle are prefer
- Previous experience in Purchasing and/or negotiation experience in a supplier/customer relationship. Automotive experience is beneficial.
- Other essential competencies: Fluent in English, Strategic orientation, Strong negotiator, Business Acumen, Cost Management, Legal Management, Relevant process & system knowledge, Priority Setting, Integrity and Trust, Drive for results, Customer focus.
- Good knowledge on total cost ownership, including logistics and overall supply chain.
- Project management skills
- Customer focus.
- Entrepreneur spirit.
What's on Offer
- Work in a high dynamic and multicultural company
- Join a professional team
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential