Senior Brand Manager - Tobacco
Opportunity to work on great brands
Role with fast growing Multinational FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is one of multinational companies in the FMCG industry with many recogniseable & well-known brand portfolios.
- Develop & implement brand plan for all priority brands as well as secondary brands Monitor implementation of all brand/promotional activation and coordinate with field representatives to maximize the outcome of the each activation;
- Budget planning and implementation including monitor and control marketing spending against budget and plans;
- Strategic Planning preparation and implementation including intricate brand launches;
- Conduct market intelligence and analyze market information through competitors' activities, pricing, product potential, market potential, market research/observation, etc. and device the brand strategy and promotion programs are in line with brand group's direction;
- Provide guidance to field representative team in implementing proper merchandising techniques in regard to POS materials, display, etc. and promotional activities;
- Identify incremental volume and growth potential opportunities to be addressed with new product development and manage launch and roll-out plans;
The Successful Applicant
Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the product marketing and/or brand management. The successful applicant must be an Indonesian and fluent in English in all aspects. Additional requirements are:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Combination of brand marketing, creativity and digital activation experience;
- Able to develop/create long term brand marketing strategy for the company's products;
- Have a self-starting personality;
- Proven track record on brand launches;
- Good communicator and able to convey messages in numbers of ways to various audience in multiple channels of communication.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on great brands;
- Role with fast growing Multinational FMCG;
- Exposure in a global company.