- Building scalable system
- Working with Singapore engineer team
About Our Client
Series A Fintech startup company with aim to be the next unicorn in Indonesia, that focuses on software online payment services. HQ in Singapore.
We are looking for Sr. Engineering with growth mindset. Your tasks are:
- Design and develop robust APIs and tools based on customer needs.
- Architect product and core infrastructure with long term reliability, scalability, and security in mind
- Handle a team and collaborate with other teams across the company to ensure the successful delivery of end-to-end product/ technical roadmap.
- Produce high-quality maintainable & testable code
- Proactively identify and prioritize improvements to the team's processes, codebases, and best practices
- Mentor engineers in their technical careers to help them grow
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who has an excellent communication skill, and since this company based in Singapore, the ability to speak fluent in English would be a plus:
- 5+ years of experience developing and shipping production-grade software
- Experience working with backend programming languages such as Golang and Laravel
- Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience instrumenting tracing/monitoring system for ensuring the quality of the products in production (using tools such as Jaeger/Datadog/etc)
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases (schema design and query optimization)
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles (Agile/Scrum)
What's on Offer
Contribute to simplifies all the payment experience in Asia-Pacific region, especially in Indonesia.