Senior Backend Developer
Working with a startup that is growing rapidly
About Our Client
Our client is a startup that is running in logistic aggregator business. Although they have only been established in 2017, they are quite known and accepted in the market already.
- Build robust and scalable software in Golang.
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of recent hands-on coding and software design.
- Bachelor degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- A track record of projects completed on time - you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Establish Back-End Software Engineer best practices.
- Work autonomously, are excited by new technologies, and will never back down from the challenges of scale.
Knowledge in database systems.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Transportation allowances.
- Health Insurance
- Part of a growing team