Senior Accountant - US Manufacturing Company - East Java
About Our Client
Our client is a US manufacturing company with global presence and a market leader in its sector. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as the Senior Accountant who will be heading the finance function for the group companies and supporting the Cost Controller.
- Cost Awareness, to have full cost monitor per function and per Cost Center
- Monitor ratio and production cost. Provide weekly forecast production cost
- Perform monthly production cost analysis between budget vs actual vs forecast
- Internal control implementation on cost & inventory process.
- Perform and improve inventory & costing process
- Clean and Clear BS Reconciliation for Account of Inventory
- Accurate & timely report submission (forecast, budget, closing)
- Provide Support & help to other finance team member if needed
- Involve in finance team development and improvement by provide and share advice, tips and methodology.
- Accounting: Journal, General Ledger, etc.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Gresik and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. You must also have excellent technical accounting skills but with an analytical, commercial or management accounting focus.
Successful applicant is the talent who has
- Accounting ability: Journal, GL, etc.
- Ability to provide financial statement.
- Experience in FP&A.
- Experience in Audit will be a plus.
- Strong in cost control, budgeting, forecasting, analyst.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Accounting and Finance in manufacturing company
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of a huge MNC company
- Great career path
- Opportunity to expand portfolio with an experience in such a well-known company