Senior Accountant - Leading E-commerce
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Leading E-commerce company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a young and dynamic Senior Accountant who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The Senior Accountant will be reporting to the Finance Manager in Jakarta. You will be expected to control and monitor all aspects financial management such as aacounting, month-end closing, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Monthly closing, end-to-end accounting.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Adherence to local and international statutory requirements and communicating it to the head office as well
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for risk management and contract reviews
- Responsible for process improvement and internal control implementation
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures
- Introduction and implementation of cost saving initiatives which will impact the bottom line of the business
The Successful Applicant
Other key requirements include:
- Indonesian nationality
- Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience: started career in a big 4 audit firm for 2-3 years, continued with 1-2 years commercial(in-house) experience.
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent commercial awareness and analysis skills
- Strong communication in English for Regional reporting
- Professional qualification such us CPA or CA is a plus
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience and ability