Security Consultant (Presales) - Leading IT Solution
Leading IT Solution Company
Engage with national level projects
About Our Client
A Gold Partner of CISCO, we have been one of the most trusted local IT Service Solution building digital ecosystems for some of the biggest enterprise in the country. We have established a trusted partnership with a number of industries, from local and global banks (including BCA, BRI, BNI, BTPN, UOB), telco (Telkom, Indosat, Smartfren), and BUMN (Pertamina), and other services ranging from media, hospital, retail, and industrial.
We provide three services: Software Solution, Information Security, and Data Center Virtualization & Convergence. Our service in helping enterprise digitalize have seen our company grow and won a number of established awards, from CISCO, McAfee, and Telkom Indonesia. We are rated 4.5/5 in Jobstreet for best local IT Service companies to work for, and we are proud to have a culture of open communication be instilled among all our departments to have a high performing team!
- Understanding customers business and technical needs and requirements that can be addressed by the products including applicable regulations, security risk, and evolving business needs
- Developing proposal based on customers security requirement/architecture and design
- Responding security RFI/RFP
- Developing low level design document in project phase
- Creating and performing POC/demos and present security solutions to customer both internal and external
- Building & maintaining good relationship with customers & vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering with minimum IPK of 3.0. Masters degree in the field of Information Security, Computer Science or highly related program is desirable
- 3+ years working experience in related area
- Working experience and knowledge of Networking and Security technologies: Next Generation Firewall, NIDS/NIPS, Antivirus. Understanding in Cloud Access Security Brokers, Data Loss Protection, Data Encryption, Identity & Access Management, SIEM, Web Application Firewalls, Web Security Gateway, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing would be added value
- Have knowledge in Cloud Security, MicroServices Security, Security for DevOps, API Security, Security Monitoring, Orchestration & Analytics platform also become advantage
- Have knowledge of PCI/DSS, ISO 2700, GDPR, NIST, SANS and cloud security frameworks and other standards and regulations related to information security
- Have vendors and/or industry certification would be good, such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE security, NSE-4/5/6/7/8, PCNSE, CCSA/CCSE, CISSP, CSSP, etc
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent
- Leadership, teamwork, commitment, and service excellence personal qualities
What's on Offer
Engage with national level projects in delivering key digitalization for some of the biggest business and companies in Indonesia!