SEA Project Accountant / Financial Analyst
Dynamic culture, challenging atmosphere
Join the best in the industry
About Our Client
Global management consulting firm that is deeply committed to
helping institutions in the private, public and social sectors achieve lasting success.
The following are the specific responsibilities of the role:
* Provide centralized WIP support to Client Service Teams and assist in problem
solving and data interpretation.
* Review WIP balances on monthly basis, work to resolve balance discrepancies,
ensure that Accounting entries and adjustments are performed by month-end close
and play a pivotal role in the monthly time close.
* Monitor and analyze billing and collection aging; work with local Finance teams and
Partners to ensure client invoices are sent on schedule and AR collected on time; and
in some instances, become directly involved with clients to resolve billing and
* Support Client Service Teams with the budgeting of projects and review Client
Engagement Reports (CER) as well as ensure submission of CER prior to project
* Forecast reserves and value adjustments on a monthly basis.
* Track non-standard arrangements and ensure proper accounting of revenues.
* Ensure compliance with global project accounting policies.
* Report to Director of Finance and Administration monthly on the status of project
* Work closely with Manager of Finance and Accounting to implement policies and
procedures across the seven Southeast Asia office locations.
* Assist both local Finance teams and Corporate Tax Team with the WIP and AR
aspects of local statutory and tax audits.
* Support projects and other ad-hoc queries.
* Take on other ad-hoc responsibilities that may be assigned.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 5 years finance experience, preferably in a multinational professional
* Experience working directly with senior leadership within the organization.
* Being a self-starter that has demonstrated the following abilities:
* Working independently and taking ownership of and driving projects forward.
* Anticipating and independently resolving issues.
* Employing a collaborative approach, proactiveness and the desire to create new
ideas, approaches and solutions.
* Resilience, maturity and comfort with ambiguity
* Effective communication with senior leadership.
* Working with geographically dispersed teams.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
* University degree in Finance or Accounting.
* Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Strong command of the English language in both oral and written communications.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
* Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and web-based
What's on Offer
- attractive remuneration
- attractive corporate culture