Scientific Laboratory Manager, East Java
Great industry exposure
A competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company in fibre products and they're looking for a Scientific Laboratory Manager.
- Management of the laboratory P&L to ensure agreed targets are met
- Liaison with customers from the provision of quotes through to the receipt of samples, testing and issuing of final reports
- Ensuring accreditation are maintained and put in place for additional methods developed as agreed
- Ensuring all requirements of local legislation, including with regard to tobacco importation are met
The Successful Applicant
- pHd qualified scientist (chemistry or materials chemistry preferred)
- Min 5 years experience of working within the tobacco industry within a scientific based role
- Experience of managing a technical team, preferably within a commercial laboratory
- Experienced in analytical chemistry and modern analytical techniques
What's on Offer
Great industry exposure.