Schedule Planner Engineer
Opportunity in regional responsibilty
About Our Client
We are partnering with one of our largest food processing services company and we are currently reviewing resumes for a Maintenance Planner in to be placed in Jakarta.
- Understand priorities of unplanned work, converted to planned work to ensure the team is working on priorities to prevent real time repeat failures in some countries
- Lead Service Admin team in defined FSO Area
- Execute resource planning and scheduling of the FSO field force for a defined FSO area.
- Plan and schedule the service deliveries, the OFCE ItP projects and the TS projects in a timely manner and with a high level of quality and stakeholder involvement, ensuring the right competence is assigned to the right demand at the right time and at the right cost.
- Full responsibility for time management of all Field Force
- Monitor availability & shortage of resources
- Plan resources installation of RK's (together with Cluster Technical Support)
- Plan resources for Project Installation
- Analyzes maintenance performance metrics such as: Planned vs. completed work, accuracy of work plan estimates (time, resources, and materials), percent work orders awaiting scheduling, schedule compliance, overtime, contracted maintenance costs, overdue work orders, and returned work orders in order to improve work planning and reviews analysis and recommends corrective action with Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure accurate representation of continuous improvement works orders are documented accurately.
- Identifies and obtains necessary materials, work instructions, manuals, appropriate tools, etc. to execute the planned work order.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must have minimum 4 years of manufacturing experience in a technical position within maintenance, HVAC, Steam and Hot Water Systems, controls, electrical or mechanical.
- Experience in the following categories, maintenance / facilities / machine shop / electrical / PDM or HVAC.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken Englis
- Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Customer Oriented, able to work Under Pressure, Problem Solver, Adaptable to different situations. Ability to prioritize and communicate
- Problem solving attitude
- Proactive and Self-motivated
- Open to new ideas
- Good organizational & time management skills, able to work quickly and under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and quality conscious.
- Previous scheduling experience
- Must be able to speak english fluently
Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Word, SAP (preferably)
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity with international exposure
- Working in multinational cultural and professional work ethic