SAP Product Manager - Tech House
Dynamic working culture
About Our Client
Our client is a premier Indonesian financial services firm delivering scalable business solutions across the country. They are looking for IT consultants with experience in leading ERP/SAP implementation projects.
Reporting to the Head of Development or CEO, candidate MUST have background in management consulting. Other responsibility includes:
- Working closely with functional and technical teams in developing and enforcing Master Data Design in SAP and other systems integrating with SAP.
- Leading the maintenance of SAP based on the request submitted from the key users from across the organisation.
- Planning, monitoring, and managing all development tasks.
- Create development standards and checklists.
- Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members.
Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5 years of experience in implementing ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Team leadership experience within a consulting environment.
- Good understanding and customisation of SAP business processes in Sales, Service, and Financial.
- Good Knowledge on SAP Tables, Fields, Domains and on creating Search Helps.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic working culture
- Great remuneration
- Ability to take charge of IT Projects