Sales Representative - Sales Engineer
*Track self/team progress against key performance indicator and sales plans.
*Opening new market and opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is globally active technology in manufacturing industry. Primarily supporting the automotive, entertainment, and information industries.
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Implement action plans to achieve sales target for assigned business/territory
- Track self/team progress against key performance indicator and sales plans.
- Opening new market and opportunities.
- Call/visit existing and prospective customers to solicit orders, gain demonstrations and quotation opportunities.
- Conduct product demonstration and emphasise saleable features/customer benefit.
- Prepare quotation/tender prices, delivery and commercial terms in accordance with company policies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in sales engineering, mechanical engineering, business management.
- 5 years experience in sales engineering and business development
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Experienced in wire processing machines and equipment for cutting, stripping, crimping, sealing and marking of all types of wires and cables
- Knowing basic knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, storage, etc.
- Have strong communication and negation skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent Career path
- Opportunity to be a part of start-up team
- Interesting package and remuneration