Sales & Marketing Manager SEA - Pharma & Ingredients
About Our Client
Our respective client is a global company one of the biggest in pharmaceuticals industry.
- Set strategies and tactical plans for each functions under his responsibility. Drive activity and revenue targets for members of the team.
- Define, select and design the strategic accounts strategies, manage its implementation in cooperation with Marketing, Business Development, and other functions.
- Monitor new business opportunities and related actions.
- Maintain and develop sales volume, product mix and establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring cost.
- Responsible for distribution channel management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in business administration or food technology
- 15 years experience in sales and business development in food, health and nutrition markets
- Exposure to multicultural business environment
- Supplement and technical market experience is preferred
What's on Offer
- Medical allowance
- Great career path
- Competitive package