- Exciting opportunity in SaaS space
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is a leading consulting firm using new digital-tech tools such as SaaS and other Cloud platform solutions to disrupt conventional methods in the industry
- Serve as one of the main points of contact to expand customer base and drive pursuit across a span of industries including Financial Services, Telecommunication, Manufacturing or Conglomerates in Indonesia
- Upsell and cross sell portfolio into existing and target accounts.
- Initiate engagement with prospective accounts and their respective buying centres; lead the opportunity development process.
- You will have to establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers; and develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of brand acquisition.
- Align appropriate sales opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and will be expected to know our customers business needs.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with clients, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Own end-to-end customer relationship
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years professional sales, sales management experience in software, technology solutions or system integration, with experience in SaaS sales.
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C Level), or working experience for/or in major industries such as Financial Services, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Hospitality and the conglomerate sector.
- Successful experience in selling IT, Applications, Network or Analytics product/services
- Good sound technical knowledge
- Proven track record in solution selling of high value software solutions and understand selling of services sales
- Consistent achievement of revenue objectives
- Negotiating sizeable software deals
- Possesses great communication, co-ordination and collaboration skills and the ability to navigate complex, matrixed organisations
- University or Bachelor's degree
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunity.