- Part of big multinational trading company
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a Japanese trading company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Sales Manager who can assist the industrial chemical business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Drive sales management towards new business acquisitions
- Establish and maintain partnership with new account in industrial chemical business
- Implementation of principal strategies, guidelines, and policy in Indonesia
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum 4 years experience as sales in an industrial chemical business
- Degree in Chemical engineering from reputable university
- Preferably also with at least 3 years experiences in plastic resin, or speciality chemical.
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel outside Jakarta
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience