Sales Executive - Medan
Growing career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is one of multinational companies in the FMCG industry with many recogniseable & well-known brand portfolios.
Sales Executive will be responsible for growing sales numbers and expanding the business. Other responsibilities including:
- Plan & co-ordinate distributor sales team activities to achieve business plan & sales operation objective;
- Motivate & influence distributor to increase share of mind of the company's brands;
- Ensure compliance of promotional activities & 4 key areas
- Effectively utilize trade investment for maximum return on sales
- Develop, negotiate, implement and monitor promotional programs with key weighted outlet
- Develop and present quarterly distributor business reviews
- Minimize out of stocks on shelf and display
- Maximize the usage of all P.O.S. material on display and shelf or any prominent areas within the store
- Optimize call coverage of defined territory so to maximize every opportunity
- Allocate specific stores for merchandiser to maximize shelf and display filling which will minimize out of stocks & improve trade partnership
- Develop strong relationships with the Retail Customer
- Keep sales management informed of all COMPETITOR activities sighted
- Maintain high standards for collections
- Conduct monthly buffer stock count exercise
- Manage the A&P budget
- To achieve distribution number, target sell in and sell out of distributor.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has a decent experience within the FMCG industry. You must be able to communicate in English. This role is based in Jakarta & Medan, and looking for Indonesian nationality.
Other key requirements include:
- Diploma graduate and working at FMCG at least 2 years as Supervisor
- Self-driven individual who is dynamic and result oriented.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication & analytical skills.
- Independent with high adaptability level, integrity and self-motivated.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with positive outlook.
- A team player who is dynamic, proactive and result oriented
What's on Offer
- Dynamic role
- Growing career prospect
- Multinational company