Opportunity to grow a consulting business
Be part of an internationally recognized brand
About Our Client
My client is a renowned global consulting and engineering firm that specialises in delivering projects that supports IT development and transformations/operational solutions - capitalising on their expertise globally.
Please note: This role will be an individual contributor with the sole focus of getting leads, sales and overseeing projects.
- Define the development strategy and the accounts of several markets in ASEAN region
- Monitor the strategy and account reviews
- Accurately follow forecast revenue process and ensure deadlines are being met
Identify and evaluate specific prospect opportunities by short-listing and prioritising. Work closely when necessary with the appropriate Business Unit.
- Identify the decision map, the financial process and the main account budgets (Business consulting, IT and Network)
- Oversee commercial propositions and write the executive summary
- Broaden the client base and define a lobbying strategy
- Ensure the compliance of pre-sales and pipeline development processes
Client Management and satisfaction
- Organize the global relationship with the client (contact plan and governance)
- Monitor the development strategy including the various dedicated contacts in the organization
- Share a global vision of the client environment and the issues with management and the internal team
- Define with the client's satisfaction KPI's working closely together with the client.
- Ensure the client satisfaction by proactively addressing potential concerns and uncovering hidden values
- Work closely with the appropriate counterpart and with the client contact on reporting and forecasting
- Report on the potential business risks due to quality issues
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree
- Since this is a strategic and senior role for the firm, my client is looking for a candidate with over 10 years related sales experience in Indonesia. ASEAN regional experience would be added advantage.
- Candidate must have experience working for an international consulting firm and strong all-around knowledge of the telecommunications industry, including Mass market and Corporate segment.
- Must possess strong network in the telecommunication and government sectors.
- Since this is an individual contributor role, the candidate must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and work under tight deadlines on various projects simultaneously.
- Superior analytical thinking and problem solving skills are essential for this role. Moreover, looking for a candidate who is result-oriented, with good business acumen and customer facing skills
- Strong personal code of ethics, including maintaining confidentiality
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English and local language with customers and partners at all level including C-level
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great regional exposure