Sales Director - Hospitality & Entertainment Group - Jakarta
Global renowned brand.
Network with HNWI.
About Our Client
Are you a hands-on person who enjoys working in different cultures and is interested in the execution of sales initiatives within the hospitality sector? As a renowned global brand with presence across the world, our client owns a chain of luxurious hospitality and entertainment (gaming) business.
Reporting to the Regional Director, this individual will be based in Jakarta, and will be focusing on the continuous improvement of the revenue and contribution through the implementation of sales strategy and the marketing plan. Other responsibilities include:
Commercial and Operational Objectives
- Ensuring timely development and delivery of the sales strategy for the international business units.
- Delivering tactical initiatives and product and campaigns.
- Developing initiatives and events in accordance with the sales plan and ensuring them to be implemented in a timely and cost effectiveness manner.
- Ensuring that internal processes are developed to ensure the effectiveness of the development.
- Initiating marketing campaigns and managing events, and working closely with the global team.
- Acquiring and identifying new leads, whilst maintaining the current portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring protocol and regulatory requirements are met in planning and delivering objectives.
- Managing multiple stakeholders within the country, and also in the international market - working very closely with other functional teams: Finance and Operation team.
- Managing and maintaining good communication and relationship with existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the ability to multi-task and an excellent communication and interpersonal skill. Ideally, you will have worked or studied abroad and be familiar in working with an MNC and foreign businesses, and speak Bahasa and English. Furthermore, you will be willing to hands-on, travel frequently, and be ready to elevate your career by being a strong business development. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major Business or relevant course, preferably an international graduate, or has the exposure working overseas.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales and marketing, business development, ideally one who has worked in both B2B and B2C environment.
- Industry preference: enterprise sales / hospitality / services industry / fast-paced environment.
- Customer comes first mindset.
- Ability to work with all levels within our outside the organization.
- Excellent business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skill, and possess the ability to communicate with high-level individuals.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career