- Showcase your sales and leadership skills in a leading global system integrators
- Great scope for growth, global exposure and development
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients and communities with strong presence in over 80 countries and regions.
- Works with the Sales Executive and decision-makers to assist with the development of a sales strategy that will deliver the strategic objectives as outlined in the global and regional organizational strategy.
- Define the way the sales force will approach the market and determine the targets that the sales force should achieve and strive to exceed.
- Drive a sales culture by sharing best practices, developing and sustaining cross-functional relationships, and filtering information downwards
- Provide input into sales policies and procedures, ensuring implementation and continuous improvement to drive business results.
- Drive the alignment to the sales and organizational strategies and ensure the execution of these strategies by implementing the relevant operational plans.
- Responsible for the management of the team, setting and managing budgets, creating and executing on plans, and reporting on the team activities in the required forums.
- Engages with vendors and partners to develop and execute go-to-market strategies to be implemented by sales teams.
- Takes responsibility for closing the gap between buyer expectations and current-state sales models, engagement models, and integration methods.
- Execute the sales strategy by making decisions that influence people, processes, and technology.
- Measure progress against objectives and ensure that the appropriate level of effort is applied across the sales team to handle the client's reality.
- Coordinates sales activities across the geography to ensure that a consistent go-to-market approach is followed and that all clients are approached in a planned and coordinated way.
- Act as a critical link between sales strategy and execution in the field and ensure that the end-state vision as determined by the executive team is achieved, whilst balancing buyer expectations.
- Set sales targets and goals whilst making it easier for clients to buy, listening to client concerns, collecting reality-based evidence, and enforcing standardized but flexible processes and methods across their teams.
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with internal and external partners to the benefit of their clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary or postgraduate degree
- Demonstrated and relevant experience in a similar role within a related environment
- Solid previous experience managing a sales team across a large geography
- Demonstrable experience dealing with clients and engaging to influence sales
- Previous demonstrable experience in the sales leadership role
- Excellent strategic and operational planning experience
- Excellent sales solution,client management, and strategy execution skills
What's on Offer
- Career advancement opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package
- Global exposure