Sales Director - Chinese Automotive Brand
fast paced challenging job
commercially driven role
About Our Client
Client is a JV between a Hongkong and Indonesia Automotive Company Group. Their manufacturing plan is in Cikande with stamping , welding, painting and assembling in their main facility.
- System construction: Responsible for building a marketing system, formulating marketing workflows, reporting to companies for approval and implementing them, establishing marketing operations standards and management systems
- Internal personnel / management training division: Responsible for continuous improvement and strict implementation of relevant systems and processes. Through assignments, guidance, supervision, assessment, rewards and punishment, training, etc., division leaders work together to achieve the division's work objectives
- Marketing and channel management: Responsible for the organization and implementation of regional sales management and channel development, ensuring the achievement of sales targets and network development goals
- Market Management: Establish and improve market management systems, manage planning management, information management, major customer development, financial development and other work to ensure stable market operations.
- Market planning: Establish a good market planning system, manage market analysis, operational analysis, product planning, market training, and other work to provide a market base for market decision making by divisions
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years in the automotive industry
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Economic / Sales / Marketing
- Has loyalty of corporate culture, overall outlook, implementation, risk awareness, ability to innovate.
- Company management knowledge, marketing knowledge, automotive technology knowledge, information technology knowledge
- Strong in communication and negotiations, program planning, office software, etc.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Work life balance
- Chance to make a direct impact in the company
- Multinational company exposure