Sales Controller - FMCG Company
Operations Finance / Inventory Control experience required
About Our Client
Our client holds one of the most recognisable brand in the market. Their products are top of mind for the population, and have been positively growing in the past years. They are trying to penetrate further their GT channel and is looking for a Sales Controller to help all the distribution branch across Indonesia.
You will be the main PIC for the new distribution branch project nationwide. Job Description includes:
- Plan & review manpower & infrastructure planning for the sales distribution branches
- Monitor & evaluate all process run in each function: stock's replenishment, loading & unloading, sell-out, collection, expenses reimbursement and others
- Manage inventory & lead stock take process.
- Act as representative of head office related to financial and administration matters.
- Perform other related tasks to ensure smooth running processes
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in Operations Finance or Inventory Controlling
- Strong analytic skills
- Good communication & good leadership
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- A chance to be the key pioneer for a division in Indonesia
- Become a part of a market leading brand