Rotating Equipment Design Engineer - MNC - Cikarang/Karawang
Excellent career growth
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global Engineering company servicing a vast range of customers in various industries with their innovative and sustainable solutions. The company produces components, machines, state-of-the-art technologies and provides technical services.
The company is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer for rotating equipment who is responsible from the beginning of processing orders (handover from Sales or Application Department) up to the successful commissioning. He/she needs to ensure the order result is delivered on-time and meets the customer's expectation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Perform detail design for steelwork components (such as frame parts, brackets, supports)
- Establish bill of materials (BOMs), material masters and quality specifications
- Carry out basic mechanical calculations of single parts like stress analysis
- Realize the guidelines and results of basic engineering executed by COC
- Prepare erection manuals and customer documentation including lists and drawings
- Perform field measurements in case of rebuilds
- Technical support of workshops, suppliers and internal departments
- Assistance of trouble shooting and start-up
- Collaboration and support standardization of equipment to cut down on design time and cost.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates must have at least 5 years working experience in Mechanical Design Engineering, especially in steel structures and welding technology.
Other requirements include:
- Must be willing to work in Cikarang/Karawang
- Must have experience working in 2D as well as 3D environment using software packages like AutoCAD, INVENTOR, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Extensive knowledge in steel structures and welding technology
- Knowledge/understanding in metal machining
- Experience working in multi-cultural project environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What's on Offer
- Working with a global engineering company
- Excellent career growth
- Attractive remuneration package